Monday, September 28, 2009

Fall Colours


My garden is really starting to die back in extraordinary colours. My hostas are showing signs of impending winter and the edges are turning this enchanting orange colour. My pumpkins are ripening away, I may have one for Halloween!!


My mom received a huge Vesey's order today, I happened to be at her house while she opened it. I drooled, I will admit that. Made me think of what I want to order.

Speaking of ordering, I FINALLY found a water bowl that I like! I'm so excited, and it won't cost me an arm and a leg. Janine is giving it to me as a early Christmas present, but I have to pick it up since I have more free time than her. It's not super big, but it's very cute, and I will make it cute! We are putting in a bubbler, so that it will make happy water noises that don't sound like someone urinating. Excellent.






Oh, and here's a picture of my hydrangea blooming. I think it's confused...

No comments:

Post a Comment